Yale® 7000 series exit devices deliver an unparalleled combination of durability, breadth of line, innovation and aesthetics.
As the most recognized name in the door hardware industry, Yale offers a proven selection of hard-working exit devices. The simple, clean lines of our wide and narrow stile devices are visually appealing and bring a gracious totality to the Yale line of locks and hardware.
To meet electronic access control needs, Yale 7000 series exit devices come with a full array of electromechanical options and accessories. The 7000 series can be effortlessly integrated into existing security or fire alarm systems to ensure every opening is safeguarded.
Today’s architecture stresses the safety and security of a building’s contents, the most important of these being people. Reducing the consequences of potential risks is the goal of any designer. By mounting panic and fire exit devices, vandals are deterred, but swift, unobstructed egress is permitted. Yale 7000 series exit devices meet life safety codes and fire safety requirements, allowing for local ordinances to be met and allowing peace of mind for the people inside.
- Steel chassis and heavy-duty components for superior strength, robustness and lower maintenance
Breadth and Innovation
- Full range of mechanical and electromechanical options for security and life safety applications
- Patented security features including SquareBolt® latchbolts (Pat. no. 5,605,362) and delayed egress exit devices (Pat. no. 7,469,942).
- Clean, modern, sleek design
- High-quality attractive architectural finishes deliver consistency & durability