Yale® 2700 series architectural door closers are ideal for commercial applications where ease of use, installation and aesthetics are required at an economical price.
The 2700 series features rugged construction, adjustments for backcheck, closing and latch speed, rack and pinion operation and a variety of arm options.
- Adjustable spring sizes 1 through 6
- Tri-packed: regular, parallel or top jamb mounting
- Adjustable backcheck valve
- Adjustable closing speed valve
- Adjustable latching speed valve
- Full plastic cover
- Spring power adjustment – adjust with adjustable wrench
- Hold-open and heavy-duty arms available
- Standard fasteners: (included with tri-packed, NHO only) – Self-drilling screws (6), Cover screws (2), Slide arm screws (2), Machine screws (6), Pinion screw (1), Allen wrench (1)
- Optional fasteners: – Sleeve nuts, Through-bolts and grommet nuts certifications
- Certified for ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- UL and cUL listed. This includes compliance to UL10C.
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA A117.1
- 10-year limited warranty
Self-closes door every time door is opened. Auxiliary stop (by others) required except when using the Holder/Stop arm.
Achieved by means of friction or ball and detent/ roller. Friction hold open has a range of 90° to 180° using template location and mechanical adjustment. Ball and detent or roller hold open is effective in a range of 85° to 110°.
Hold open arm door closers are not permitted to be used on fire door assemblies.