The Yale® 1100 series industrial door closers are ideal for a wide variety of commercial applications where ease of use and installation are required at an economic price.
The 1100 series features rugged construction, adjustments for closing and latch speed, and rack and pinion operation.
- 1101BF (non-hold open) and 1111BF (hold open) door closers are adjustable spring sizes 1 through 4
- 1104BC (non-hold open) door closers are spring size 4
- Full rack and pinion
- Tri-packed: regular, parallel or top jamb mounting
- Adjustable backcheck valve
- Adjustable closing speed valve
- Adjustable latching speed valve
- Auxiliary door stop required
- 5-year limited warranty
- Sleeve nuts (1-3/4″ included)
- Cover (order separately)
- UL and cUL listed
- 1101BF/1111BF – designed to meet requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1. Door closers meet handicapped requirements for light to medium weight interior doors.
- 1104BC – designed to meet requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 2